Tuesday, May 19, 2009

NCIS Season 6 Finale Tonight



TONIGHT IS THE SEASON 6 FINALE OF NCIS.


The team heads to Israel to carry home the body of Mossad Officer Michael Rivkin. Rivkin was killed in self defense by Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo in the apartment of Mossad Officer Ziva David. The preview clip for the season finale, Aliyah, is intense. I highly recommend you watch tonight's episode which also features Ziva's father, last seen in the season premiere.

Sadly though, I will not be able to watch it tonight as DISH Network and Fisher Communications (owner of KVAL CBS Eugene) are in dispute as to the amount DISH Network should pay to rebroadcast KVAL and the other Fisher stations (including KATU ABC Portland). I have had to watch the show each Wednesday on CBS.com. I insist that no one tell me what happened until I see it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment