Sunday, May 10, 2009

OMG... REBOOT INDEED...

RED ALERT

RED ALERT

SPOILERS AHEAD FOR STAR TREK.. 
PROCEED WITH CAUTION

I am in shock as to the events of Star Trek. J.J. Abrams did indeed do a reboot of the franchise. I really enjoyed the movie. Now for the spoilers... Vulcan has been destroyed, Amanda (Spock's mother) was killed and according to Scotty, Porthos (Capt Jonathan Archer's beagle) is missing. 

As for the actors, I thought that they did a great job. The actors playing George Kirk, his son James T Kirk and Pavel Chekov are HOT!!!

I highly recommend seeing the movie. I wish to thank my friend Michael Manwell for going with me to the movie. He is not a Star Trek fan but went because of my invitation. You are a true friend Michael.

I also now own all four of the Star Trek glasses that are being offered by Burger King.

No comments:

Post a Comment